Spray roses are a different brand of fun altogether. They're playful, cheeky and filled with happy vibes. While spray roses are much daintier in size than the classic rose, they sure do make up for it in quantity. Our spray roses typically have five buds per stem, so you can expect at least 50 rose buds! Oh, my. So many to enjoy!
Spray roses are available in a wide range of colours including red, white, orange, yellow and pink. We’ll pick your spray roses based on your colour preference but depending on availability and quality, we can’t always guarantee the colour. We can guarantee that they’ll be beautiful! Your flowers will also be carefully wrapped in natural kraft paper and string, and will arrive inside our gorgeous, signature flower box (making it perfect for gift giving as well!)
- The deluxe bunch pictured is made up of 20 spray rose stems.
- All orders include FREE shipping within our next-day delivery zone.
- We deliver to ALL areas in our delivery zone from Tuesday through to Friday. Monday deliveries are only available for Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast metro areas. Please select your preferred delivery day accordingly.
- Orders must be processed by midday AEST to qualify for next-day delivery.
You may also pre-order anytime for delivery on any future date by selecting your preferred delivery date in the calendar.
- Buy your spray roses now, and pay later with Afterpay. No minimum order required.
The images above show the deluxe size bunch. If you're ordering the deluxe size, you can expect to receive about 20 stems and about 30 stems in the grand size bunch. You've also got the option to add extra stems of greenery or foliage to your bunch. Please note, vase displayed above is not included..
We pick your flowers to order and deliver them straight from the flower markets. Some of your flowers may arrive in bud form because they're so fresh. Please allow a few days for your flowers to fully bloom. If due to any unforeseen reason, these flowers unavailable on any given day, we do reserve the right to choose a suitable (and equally gorgeous) replacement flower for you.
We will do our absolute best to arrange delivery for the ‘preferred delivery date’. However, we ship all orders using a third-party courier service and so we aren't responsible for any delays or early deliveries. If your flowers MUST arrive by a particular day, we recommend you choose a delivery date at least one day early to avoid disappointment.