Your bunch of stock will also be paired with fresh greenery or foliage to make it extra sweet. The bunch will be carefully wrapped in natural kraft paper, and will arrive inside our gorgeous, signature flower box (making it perfect for gift giving as well.)
Send a bunch of stock now, and pay later with Afterpay - no minimum order required!
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION:
- All orders include FREE shipping within our delivery zone.
- Orders are not available for delivery on Mondays, unless shipping to Brisbane metro areas. Please select your preferred delivery day accordingly.
- Orders must be processed by midday AEST to qualify for next-day delivery. You can also pre-order for delivery on any future date by selecting the date in the dropdown calendar above.
- The preferred delivery date you choose is a preference only, and we will do our best to arrange for delivery on this exact date. However, we ship to a large delivery zone that spans 2000km, so we have to rely on a third-party courier service for all deliveries. For this reason, we cannot guarantee delivery dates or times. There is a small chance that your flowers may arrive the day before or after your preferred date and in these cases, we are not responsible for any slightly earlier or later deliveries.
- Visit our Delivery Info page for more detailed shipping information.
The images above show the deluxe size bunch. If you're ordering the deluxe size, you can expect to receive about 10 stems and about 15 stems in the grand size bunch. You've also got the option to add extra stems of greenery or foliage to your bunch. Please note, vase displayed above is not included.
We pick your flowers to order and deliver them straight from the flower markets. Some of your flowers may arrive in bud form because they're so fresh. Please allow a few days for your flowers to fully bloom. If due to any unforeseen reason, these flowers unavailable on any given day, we do reserve the right to choose a suitable (and equally gorgeous) replacement flower for you.
We will do our absolute best to arrange delivery for the ‘preferred delivery date’. However, we ship all orders using a third-party courier service and so we aren't responsible for any delays or early deliveries. If your flowers MUST arrive by a particular day, we recommend you choose a delivery date at least one day early to avoid disappointment.